Sponsored Members Induction
For each prospective member, please confirm no later than Thursday before the meeting:
- Has the member visited 3 times at the regular Tuesday and Thursday open nights?
- Has the member received the briefing? When, and who was the briefer?
- Has the member's bio and photo been circulated on the members list? (not just blabber)
Announcement from Kenny that the building is being sold. Tim mentioned June 1st departure limit.
Financial report circulated, 2020 as well as Feb 2021. Mostly PPE effort activity, almost all resolved. Report shows $4000 loss unrelated to PPE. Cash balance little over $10K. 90% probability to receive the deposit $7K.
Listed here in order of announcement. Names will be in random order on the ballot.
|Peter Shenkin||Peter Shenkin, Jay, Leee||Yes||Peter Shenkin 10:00 Hi, I hereby declare my candidacy for the Board.|
|Jay||Leee||Yes||jay 13:10 I appreciate the nomination and accept.|
|Br||Leee||Yes||br 12:15 Accepted now :+1:|
|Clyde||Leee||Yes||clyde s.:partyparrot: 17:04 @leee I appreciate and accept the nomination as well.|
|Robby||Leee||Yes||robbyoconnor:boy: 14:46 why not|
|Michael Semko||Yes||Michael Semko 02:28 I would like to declare my intention to add myself to the list.|
|Kario||Yes||Kario 03:33 After due consideration, I will also throw my hat into the ring for the board.|
Winners are Peter Shenkin, Jay, Shway, Robby, and Michael Semko. https://www.opavote.com/ballots/5645724214624256/0?p=4 https://www.opavote.com/reports/5645724214624256/0?style=txt
Thank you for your efforts outgoing board members of 2020.
Proposal for March meeting to increase the board.
Member and Project Reports
- @Sam to provide rough draft and report on potential grant opportunities
- Members in Attendance: Gadu, Jay, Shway, Peter Shenkin, Msemko, Guan, Rob Johnson, Sam Bonfante, Robby, Kario, leee
- Visitors: mz, Hamidat
- Called to order at 19:35 by Jay
- The meeting was adjourned at 20:06 by Jay.
- Minutes taken and submitted by Jay