- 1 Consensus Agenda
- 2 New Business
- 3 Member Reports
- 4 Meeting Meta
HANDOVER OF HM TREASURER ROLE (See discussion on the HM Slack #members channel.)
For a decision by the members:
Peter S. Shenkin is hereby given permission to access information from any of Hack Manhattan's financial records, effective immediately, until this permission is revoked by the board (anticipated to be when a new treasurer is elected and has been trained, in Spring 2021). Peter does not have permission under this resolution to make any financial transactions.
In an effort to plan for a move from the current physical venue: Opearation Nascent Hikkoshi This is a pre-requisite for HM to either move to a new physical venue or be moved into storage. As things start ramping up next month with the end of the holidays, I'd like to budget an initial $400 for storage supplies.
As of this moment, the possibilities for HM can be broken down into 4 options:
- Move to a new location
- Place property in storage and make further decisions later.
- Dissolve HackManhattan (This will require a surprisingly amount of work to properly close a non-profit including but not limited to inventory disposal, account closures, and deciding where the remaining budget goes)
- stay where we are for now and decide later
Formerly on Consensus Agenda
Sponsored Members Induction
For each prospective member, please confirm no later than Thursday before the meeting:
- Has the member visited 3 times at the regular Tuesday and Thursday open nights?
- Has the member received the briefing? When, and who was the briefer?
- Has the member's bio and photo been circulated on the members list? (not just blabber)
Kept tabs with rest of the building. Looks like the potential sale is still a likely possibility. FCFL secured lease for their current property.
Financial report has been emailed. Running info transfer sessions with members so potential transition to new treasurer is smoother.
Robby: No report.
Member and Project Reports
- Called to order at 19:33 by Jay
- The meeting was adjourned at 20:08 by Jay
- Minutes taken and submitted by Jay