- 1 Consensus Agenda
- 2 New Business
- 3 Member Reports
- 4 Meeting Meta
Proposal: COVID-19 TESTING PROTOCOL & RESOURCES
Members and other visitors must have a negative SARS-CoV-2 test result which is no more than 2 weeks old if not at the space alone. The board may approve exceptions in case of extenuating circumstances, for example, difficulty getting a test or results from a test, very limited contact with potential exposure. The board should discuss creating a list of free testing centers based on member demographic & consult with NYCPPE as needed going forward.
Voted in favor: 4/5.
Sponsored Members Induction
Wheezy sponsored by Shway; Voted in favor by @br, Ron, and @robbyoconnor
For each prospective member, please confirm no later than Thursday before the meeting:
- Has the member visited 3 times at the regular Tuesday and Thursday open nights?
- Has the member received the briefing? When, and who was the briefer?
- Has the member's bio and photo been circulated on the members list? (not just blabber)
Spoke to FCFL leadership regarding potential merger/joint effort to help financial prolong both groups.
Adjusted for some one-off items, we are running at a loss of about $400/month, and we have cash balances of around $12,500.
- No report.
- No report.
Member and Project Reports
Twitch stream is continuing. Highest viewer 5. Planned on continuing.
- Ideas: remote member streams: need to share stream key to other members.
- Members in Robby, Jay, Shway, Leee, Clyde, Kevin
- Visitors: 0
- Called to order at 19:36 by Jay.
- The meeting was adjourned at 20:00 by Jay.
- Minutes taken and submitted by Jay.