- 1 Consensus Agenda
- 2 New Business
- 3 Member Reports
- 4 Meeting Meta
Adjustment to physical space access
- Adjustment to current physical space protocol to allow 3 members to be present at physical space simultaneously.
- Space is still limited to use specific to efforts that require tools/equipment only available at Hack Manhattan, including but not limited to cleaning, soldering, metal shop use.
- Usage period per member should be limited to 4 hours max.
Passes with vote of 10/13
- This is for a visitor whose shown that they have been a positive presence at the space for at least 6 contiguous months.
- A sponsored members' monthly dues will be covered by the HM budget.
- Prospective visitor must to be voted on by 10 aye votes without objections.
- Patron membership is valid for 6 months following a passing vote.
- MH may be admitted as a member, without paying dues, after a briefing.
- The waiver of dues is valid for 6 months and may be renewed for 6 months at a time by the board.
Vote passes unanimously out of 12
Sponsored Members Induction
For each prospective member, please confirm no later than Thursday before the meeting:
- Has the member visited 3 times at the regular Tuesday and Thursday open nights?
- Has the member received the briefing? When, and who was the briefer?
- Has the member's bio and photo been circulated on the members list? (not just blabber)
Offisde Tavern has officially closed. Leaving resources at the space to restart a twitch channel.
Emailed the financial report. NYCMakesPPE budget settled. Running at a loss of $200 a month. Awaiting on final draft for lease conditions.
Member and Project Reports
- Members in Attendance: member1, member2 | latemember1
- Visitors: visitor1, visitor2
- Called to order at 19:31 by Jay.
- The meeting was adjourned at 20:24 by Jay.
- Minutes taken and submitted by Jay.