- TOOOL NYC would like to use the space to host meetings. So far, we are asking to use the space on the second Wednesday of the month, 6p~9p (I will update this if I made a mistake there) and we are not asking for private/controlled access (at least at this present time — if we decide we want to do private meetings here, we’ll bring it up at another meeting). user:Br and prospective member user:mc4bbs are active TOOOL members. Presently user:br will host, and if/when user:mc4bbs becomes a member he will also be able to host.
- We’d also like to store a medium sized toolbox full of supplies, to prevent having to lug it around the city! It’s five or take about the size of four of our plastic shoeboxes. Maybe a little deeper. And extremely heavy.
Sponsored Members Induction
For each prospective member, please confirm no later than Thursday before the meeting:
- Has the member visited 3 times at the regular Tuesday and Thursday open nights?
- Has the member received the briefing? When, and who was the briefer?
- Has the member's bio and photo been circulated on the members list? (not just blabber)
New (not sponsored) Members
New Member Kent Taylor Kent is voted in as a member.
Columbia events went well.
Financial report was emailed. Next month is annual board elections.
Member and Project Reports
TELETRON has not been returned by BabyCastle's after magfest.
- Robby to Guan
- Stephen to Beads