From Hack Manhattan Wiki
- Consensus Item 1
- Consensus Item 2
Sponsored Members Induction
For each prospective member, please confirm no later than Thursday before the meeting:
- Has the member visited 3 times at the regular Tuesday and Thursday open nights?
- Has the member received the briefing? When, and who was the briefer?
- Has the member's bio and photo been circulated on the members list? (not just blabber)
- Figment was a great success, thanks to everyone who helped out. We had useful feedback from attendees, and the touch-tone adventure game was by far the biggest hit. The plan is to create several more of these for Maker Faire, with a setup that will provide some immersion. Join #telephony on Slack to get involved.
- There's an opportunity to represent HM and teach an Arduino class onsite at a local big tech company. Please message me if you're interested.
- Big thanks to Eric, Roman, and everyone else who has been helping clean up the shop and space.
- Report was emailed
- No report.
- No report.
Member and Project Reports
Roman: Organizing of the shop is progressing. Lumber rack holds 600lbs. Shelving for chairs. Next steps include lumber organizations.
- Called to order at 19:32 by Treasurer.
- The meeting was adjourned at 19:40 by Treasurer.
- Minutes taken and submitted by Secretary.