- 1 Consensus Agenda
- 2 New Business
- 3 Member Reports
- 4 Roll Call
- 5 Adjournment
Reduce the cost of teaching a class.
It is great to support Hack Manhattan, but money is great too (-:
(i.e. percentage of profits)
I would like us to invest in a cordless power tool kit.
Screw gun/ drill, circular saw, reciprocating saw, battery and charger. Like one of the ones here.
The $179 one looks good. I have linked to the ryobi line but any brand will do well. (Jim)
- I would rather we went with a set that has a hammer drill. OTOH, all the sets that include them are much more expensive. (Peter)
- My parents have one they upgraded from that they've offered - I just have to find time to get up to Westchester and figure out how to haul it all back. --Justin
from my June 4th email (Jim) We have 2/3 boxes that live on the tables that have a variety of tools that get used often. We can paint them a bright color to indicate they belong to HM. It would be easier than finding things and putting them away properly each time.
details http://www.tekserve.com/stem-at-tekserve-workshops-for-girls/ and submission form http://bit.ly/tekstem
Sponsored Members Induction
- Thanks to everyone who helped with Color Life and FIGMENT, it was great!
- Who is handling Kickstarter Rewards?
- Printrbot assembly workshop - 2 spots left for this Saturday 29th
- ITP Camp at NYU - been helping them this weekend, they're doing 23 Printrbots but most won't finish this week - directed them to us, lots of nice folks. We could do classes there next year too.
- Fixers Collective could be organised for early July?
- What should we do with the beverage fund going forward? Choices of drinks? Fund Kegerator instead?
Over IRC: Robby O'Connor(as robbyoconnor)