From Hack Manhattan Wiki
- President's report
- Google Apps esp. Calendar
- Arrangements for phone
- Keys for back room (distributed to members)
- Accounting of Release Forms; ensure everyone signs esp. before using mill etc.
- Long term plans/expansion
- OpenBrainLabs - plan
- Treasurer's Financial report
- Report on 501c3
- Secretary's report
- Director-At-Large's report
- 3D printing nights - reprap progress
- Facilities - Jeff to update? Garden Workgroup?
- Arrangements for cleaning and trash
- Genspace and other hackerspaces - visits/connections
- ~ $2800 credit for 2011
- 15 members
- Expenses - under $50 without approval
- Expansion may require more capital
- plan more events?
- Cannot ask for donations at events, but Sam/Justin to make T-shirts for HM. Stickers?
- Plan for mix of funding? Dues vs events vs fundraising
Director At Large
- To check out other funding sources, grants etc
- Sam Brown - lock pick sets to sell at event/keep for the space
- Sam and Justin to work on aquiring picks, stickers, baggies, t shirts for event
- Vote taken and pre-approved $600 for event costs including picks, but not food.
- Round robin gifting event - open invitation : tenbikepileup.com/giftswap
- Beer fund! Meeting preapproved $100 for fridge.
- Openbrainlabs - workshop for March
- Suggestion to invite Meditation practitioners.
Daniel, Jim, Justin, Peter, Sam, Rendall, Ananda, Dave, Steven, Guan, Kenny, Antonio