Meeting 2012-01-31

From Hack Manhattan Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Agenda

  • President's report
    • Google Apps esp. Calendar
    • Arrangements for phone
    • Keys for back room (distributed to members)
    • Accounting of Release Forms; ensure everyone signs esp. before using mill etc.
    • Long term plans/expansion
    • OpenBrainLabs - plan
  • Treasurer's Financial report
  • Secretary's report
    • Glamtech
    • MFTA
  • Director-At-Large's report
    • 3D printing nights - reprap progress
    • Facilities - Jeff to update? Garden Workgroup?
    • Storage
    • Arrangements for cleaning and trash
    • Insurance
    • Genspace and other hackerspaces - visits/connections
    • http://wiki.hackmanhattan.com/Todolist

Old Business

New Members

Officer Reports

Treasurer

  • ~ $2800 credit for 2011
  • 15 members
  • Expenses - under $50 without approval
  • Expansion may require more capital
  • plan more events?
  • Cannot ask for donations at events, but Sam/Justin to make T-shirts for HM. Stickers?
  • Plan for mix of funding? Dues vs events vs fundraising

Director At Large

  • To check out other funding sources, grants etc

Member Reports

  • Sam Brown - lock pick sets to sell at event/keep for the space
    • Sam and Justin to work on aquiring picks, stickers, baggies, t shirts for event
    • Vote taken and pre-approved $600 for event costs including picks, but not food.
  • Justin
    • Round robin gifting event - open invitation : tenbikepileup.com/giftswap
    • Beer fund! Meeting preapproved $100 for fridge.
    • Daniel
  • Openbrainlabs - workshop for March
  • Suggestion to invite Meditation practitioners.

Roll Call

Daniel, Jim, Justin, Peter, Sam, Rendall, Ananda, Dave, Steven, Guan, Kenny, Antonio