From Hack Manhattan Wiki
- complain to education dept in a week and expedit with state afterwards
- Lawyer was cc'd in email from Kenny about lease, so it's coming
- good guy guarantee will be signed
- Reminder: about chairs
- Folks should pay Jeff McCrum $15 for a chair!
- almost done -- picking and choosing pieces from HacDC/Noisebridge bylaws. DP to send out email about it, ask for suggestions, etc.
- Talk about equipment
- out of pocket purchases do NOT need to be voted on (unless they take up space, then a vote on whether or not to use up space may be appropriate)
- clear labeling of loaned gear
- Guan suggests alternate to specific board positions where board is collectively responsible for stuff -- DP will add both to bylaws for now
- to be distributed once lease is signed
- go to materials for the arts once we're incorporated (do they require 501c3?)
- Joe - open surveillance project: kenny has whole bunch of cameras, use for security and art (Rendall, Sam, Kenny, Joe S were at first meeting)
- current membership revenue, savings, new expenses
- new members?
- elections, lease, bank account/paypal
- Guan Yang, Daniel Packer, Chris Stratton, Joe Sadusk, Peter Shenkin, Justin Levinson, Ben Unger, Jeff McCrum