Meeting Tuesday 02282012
- President's report
- NYPL event planning (3d events, hackerspace conference, main brainch event)
- HOPE presence? (suggestion to look for other meetings/events where we could have a table)
- Set dates for upcoming events
- Expansion vision - timeline for planning options by 1 yr anniversary (Sep'12). Kenny suggests space may be available in 2 weeks
- Treasurer's report
- Payments up to date
- Approve $750 fee for 501c3 (unanimously approved)
- Financial report
- Secretary's report
- MFTA Application report - mostly done but for 501c3 and printed materials
- Director-At-Large's report
- Cameras - install in space? Arrangements with Kenny for bandwidth etc
- Wiki spam
- Back room - keep locked, status of bench, fridge
- Reprap - suggest communal feedstock purchase (honor box for beer and plastic!)
- Crystal - approved!
- Stephen - approved!
Stephen L.: Rooftop Bees this Spring? approved hive on the roof to be member-funded
1 - Status of back room
2 - Lighting proposal
- LEDs? Dimming? 3 - Greenroof update
Justin: 1-T-shirts - $15 members $20 non-members (through Guan).
- Motion to reimburse Justin $330 for Tshirt orders approved!
2-Fabric Arts Machine?
3-Furniture - possible purchase of cabinets etc
Robert: Arduino watch.
Dave: More frequent 3D Thursdays - every week - promote as 'Learn how to 3D print'?
Joe: bike workshop
Daniel, Rendall, Guan, DaveR, Robert, Peter, Stephen, Jim, Sam, Ananda, Justin, Joe, Kenny, Jeff